Dear colleagues,
I very thankful to you all for your answers…
Please excuse us for this incident, but we really need any possible and
any little help (like some information, any funds, maybe someone has experience
in this or helpful contacts, etc.), and we can hope just for a miracle…
We really glad to know that we have one big Schenker-family, who can
help to us when we have desperate situation…
Thank you!
Our Schenker AG colleagues published all information about possible help
on the corporate intranet page.
For a few days I will create local internal webpage with all information
about current state of Alexander… I will publish there any news and all info
about Alexander’s state and his decisions.
When this page will be ready I will inform you all directly or via
corporate portal.
Currently (yesterday) Alexander passed first course of chemical therapy.
He has very hard state. All decisions about next treatment Alexander will take
when he will receive new medical analyses after first result of this chemical
procedure and after collection of all possible funds. This should be about
20-th of Jan…
Some of you ask me about bank account information…
*** Account information ***
Note: Opening an account in Ukraine takes too long and thus, and Schenker
allowed us to use the euro bank account from our Schenker Ukraine CEO, Oleg
Verzhbytskyy. He will transfer your help to Alexander.
But as I know, our regional HO will try to open dedicated international
account. If they do this I will update info on the internal page… Currently
possible account currency just EUR…
Additionally Alexander has account in local currency, but there is
impossible to transfer international funds there…
We hope at a miracle and trust that all will be fine…
If you have any questions, info or etc., please contact me.
Thanks to all of you, colleagues!
Best regards,
Maxim Skorik «DB Schenker»
IT Manager (CIO) Schenker Ukraine
No comments:
Post a Comment