Dear friends!
I am very grateful for your help and support. It’s very important for me
and my family.
Excuse me for absence the news for a long time.
A few words about events from the May.
From May to July, I had a time to rehabilitation, after complication
with a liver. Unfortunately except leukemia has been detected hepatitis B, and
I need a time for a rehabilitation. For that reason was revised treatment
protocol, and hard chemical courses were replaced by low courses. In July, I
had a low course of chemical therapy. All test results after that was great,
and all pointed to stabile remission.
Between courses, I went back to work. It was very nice to return to the team that has supported me so mach.
Between courses, I went back to work. It was very nice to return to the team that has supported me so mach.
Unfortunately, in start of September, another test results show a
relapse. My doctor adopted an emergency decision, despite the risk
complications with my liver, renew a hard chemical therapy. At that moment I
pass rate of rehabilitation after hard chemical therapy.
Considering the short time between the start of treatment to relapse, my
doctor insists on cell transplantation, because the probability of repeated
relapses in a short time is very high. Unfortunately it is
impossible to perform the surgery in Ukraine.
No comments:
Post a Comment